Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Win a trip 7 days all expenses paid trip to Hawaii

Ok, I am running a contest. The prize is a 7 day all expenses paid trip to Hawaii, for 4. YES!!! This could be for you.

Ok here's the rules.

Below you see two pictures of me, one from 2009, and one from 2010. It happens every July. I get all ready to out the door and crank out some mileage. The problem is, on the way out the door, I get stuck watching the Tour, the one and only Tour. So the contest riddle is what is the big difference between 2009 and 2010? Be the first one with the correct answer, and YOU WIN!!!!!!

THIS IS YEAR 2009.



















THIS IS YEAR 2010



HINTS: I'm still wearing the same shorts and shoes....So that is not it.


















tic
tic
tic
tic
tic
tic
tic
tic
tic
tic
tic
tic



Oh sorry, but times up. Contest over.

It's not the new 47" LCD TV, that and surround system, Uh, uh.

The correct answer is ........................

My dementia has gotten worse, look closely, I have my shoes on the wrong foot.


And last but not least, the great and one and only Bobke, back in the day, your Tour commentarist. I think that really isn't a word but I thought it fitted.


Oh one more thing. Remember my request letter to Matthew Lee, To be my FaceBook friend? Multiple winner of the Tour Divide the hardest ass bike race on this globe. Welllll, come to find out I beat his record in the cup of dirt series for centuries in gravel. Yeap,

Matthew had 41 in 2007, and I banged out 54 in 2009, uh huh, and this year I am going for 100.

So Mathew being a very good top notch competitor, I'm just saying.

(gulp) I hope he doesn't see this.

Have a good day, and don't forget to ride your bike.

Cheers.

Dave

P.S. My bikeaholism is getting worse, I just want to ride more bike and bang out more mileage.

4 comments:

Harry Legge's Cycling Blog said...

I like Roll's chops.

tainterturtles said...

Mr. Davie G, you are awesome. Anyone that rides as much gravel as you do deserves......a free fully supported ride on the Great Divide trail. Bike man actually won just that back in 2009.

Lily on the Road said...

LMAO, you crazy banana!!!

I noticed the shoes right away AND the new flat screen, lack of family photo's surrounding the surround sound. So, does that mean you are in the basement?

MrDaveyGie said...

Wow you caught the shoes, must be that photographers sense you have, Lily.

Still the room.