Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My lil bikey.

I think I am near comatose. These old bones are need a recouperation. So chill'n out for the evening.

My mama is back in the hospital so I shall go sit with her this evening.

So for anybody that thought that might have been a simulated picture of the bike half buried in water yesterday. GeeeeeWizzzzz!!!! This blog operates under the highest standards of Blogville.
Now if you will escuse me, I am playing with my lil bikey while I watch De Tour.























So, I'm hoping to get some street riding in tomorrow after work. My Trek Skinnie is jealous I think. Warm, humid and rain, sound like a fun day to ride.

Cheers.
Dave

4 comments:

Harry Legge's Cycling Blog said...

I've always appreciated your high standards.

tainterturtles said...

You sneak, I knew there was a hidden secret to that photo!!!!!

Unknown said...

Dave - you rule!!!

Hope your mother is better!

Steph said...

haha... if your body is not physically touching a bike... (any bike.. toy bikes even...)

...I think you might die :)