Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

I apologize for that "one" picture yesterday. I know I ruined some people, and some will require intense therapy. Some will never be the same again. But it will make you a better person in the long run.




Email from my sister Dawn,

"Either come to my house or me come to your house to show me photo magic on facebook and my newly established blog. Writing is therapeutic."

Oh oh another bloggie is on our midst.

Was tired after work, fell asleep, for a 10 minute power nap, I don't know how it does it but it puts the zap back in my zip.

HOT and HUMID, but the ride felt great, rode around town, and it started getting dark before I got home. Shorter days change everything in terms of bicycling. What ultimately happens is I just try to keep my legs, some indoor, some risk on ice in the dark, weekends can't be missed, and less mileage. But why am I whining now, it's still July for goodness sake.

So gotta scoot, thanks for stopping
Dave

2 comments:

Harry Legge's Cycling Blog said...

I've noticed the shortening days as well.

Don't worry about the pic. My therapist said, she'll bill you directly. ;)

we;shcyclist said...

Yes the year is passing so quickly, even on our bikes it's hard to keep up, but thankfully there are a stream of moments to enjoy and share through blogging. Glad to hear your sister is now in therapy, like the rest of us, has she found the true "nivana" of riding a bike yet?
Cheers.