Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Views from a bicycle

Came home from work tonight feeling exhausted. Fell into a deep comatose state on the couch. You know those ones where you wake up and your face is distorted. Like a permanent dent in you cheek, couch impressions molded on your forehead. You feel close to death and can't wake up very well. So I thought I should take a day off from biking. I drank a half a cup of coffee and ate a granola bar, and said "get er done" Got my biking garb on, grabbed my IPOD and camera and saddled up.


Off into the park and river front areas I rode. Loved it. Had pretty good power considering the conditions I left in. I get this debate going between my mind and body. They don't always agree if a ride should take place. Daylight savings time kept the sun up a extra hour, I needed that after my unconscious condition that occurred on the couch.






I grow these giant sun flowers every year. They get about 12 feet tall and have a flower almost as big as a garbage can lid. They grow up over the deck and peak at us. I used to pick em and clean em, and soak em in salt water and then bake em. Now I let the birds have at em.
Ok I still want to remove my studded tires on my cyclecross and put on the Racing Ralphs, plans are to ride lots of trail Wednesday for hour and hours, because I have the day off. :-)
Thanks for stopping in and good night.
Dave

2 comments:

tainterturtles said...

Glad you snapped out of it Mr. Davie G. I bet the ride felt good tonight.

MrDaveyGie said...

I guess I have to agree with what 好想念 said. However sometimes I find also that 成人情色激情成人聊天網情色影片色情俱樂部性愛影片情趣淫水影音情色限制級照片 is part of it.