Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's time I come clean.

I have something I need to get off my chest. It's time I come clean. I have been leading a double life, this is not the real me you see on these blogs. I really don't ride bicycles, I really don't do much of anything at all. I created "MrDaveyGie" The pictures are from my neighbor's bike riding, I loan him my camera, he returns with pictures of his bike ride I think he rides too much. He doesn't even know how to turn on a computer. Below is the real me. I hope you will still come back, that we can still be blogger friends. I don't have real friends. You are all I got.  Below is the real me So Sorry for this.

































































































































APRIL'S FOOL. I'm so bad.




You have a good day.




Dave, ummm I think. ;-0

10 comments:

Harry Legge's Cycling Blog said...

Sumo!

tainterturtles said...

You almost tricked me.....I'm blond and it took me a while to actually find the photos BELOW. Ha, you are funny Mr. D

Unknown said...

You are one warped dude! April Fools Day to you !

Steph said...

HAAAAAAA!!! :)

mrbill said...

good one Dave, had me going for a minute there, that would be rough.

Dan O said...

Are those before and after shots?

Clive Chapman said...

Haha! Wifey loved that one!

dawn marie giegerich said...

That's awful. NOT how I wanted to start my day. Oh . . . and lookin' good for 58 minus two days. :)

Melissa Hunter said...

Come on now, how old IS that picture of you sir? ;-) Didn't think you still had abs.

MrDaveyGie said...

Dear Melissa,
Shussssshh.
Your father :-)