Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Somebody take this camera away from me

Ok, I promise I am going to stop this video filming soon. I think. Riding pavement today. I love the mixture, and pavement is part of that mixture. Tom from up north, is thee pavement jockey, (Hi Tom) He will endure snow riding, on fat tires for survival but pavement roadie is his main line. He does a lot of it.

Took my broken spoke rear wheel down to Joe, my wrench, (Hi Joe) and it was determined the wheel is wore out, where the brake pad hits the rim, it is quite cupped. So new wheel on order, spoke replaced on the old wheel and that was my ride tonight.

What are my plans for this weekend? Hmmm, ok I know, ride lots of bike. Think I will hit the dirt paths, pack snacks and stay out most the day(s).

2 comments:

tainterturtles said...

I like your shadow....look at those legs go!

Did I see some green grass?

Harry Legge's Cycling Blog said...

Your fellow bloggers have been planning an intervention.