Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Legs, lets get going.

My legs felt fatigued and wanted to take it easy, I could tell by my heart rate not much was happening. I wanted to push the pace. So I started to work, get off the saddle, and push the hills. I started to feel better, endorphins always do that. Lactic acid cleared out and I was making 5 mile hilly loops around my end of town working hard. This was the least clothing I've worn biking since last November, ahhh yes, adios winter. I made 5 loops and then headed over to Ma and Pa's house to visit, and see how ma is doing. Below is a picture of my brother Mark, up anddd the folks house, he and his wife Sheri are up from Florida, living with our folks for a spell to help them out. So very sweet of them.




4 comments:

Harry Legge's Cycling Blog said...

...like those skinny tires.

tainterturtles said...

That's a cool pic of you actually riding.

mrbill said...

I told my wife that I was going out to ride in the cold, and she told me, "I don't think so, You're Not Daveyboy." I thought, maybe she's right.
I think I would feel pretty comfortable in your parents house, they collect like we do, I saw a toy bank (Trick Dog) on top the book case, I've got one just like it. I also noticed Honey on the table, that's all we use for sweetner. I've also got a really neat Beer Stein similiar to the ones in your pic, funny.

MrDaveyGie said...

LOL :-) <--What Bill's wife said....that's funny.