Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Riding some MotorX trails on my bicycle.


Another video from my bicycle the other day with camera mounted on handlebars. This is where my son rides his Motor Cycle. It was fun, I want to come back and hit it harder after I familiarize myself with the jumps. Went and had my yearly medical manly check up, [cough-cough] no further comment. :-) Went out bicycling tonight on the pavement, flying around, had a blast, popped a spoke. Didn't have a spoke wrench to offset the rim warp. Loosened up my brakes, so tire rim would not rub, and kept riding. Just didn't want to stop.

Been working on my camera mount, took some more film clips on the ride tonight.

Well thanks for stopping hope you had a good day.

Dave

4 comments:

tainterturtles said...

Nice video.....I liked the ending!

Hope the manly check-up went well!!!!!

Harry Legge's Cycling Blog said...

Road rides rock even if yo break a spoke.

mrbill said...

What happened to all the snow and Ice, that looks a little like Texas.
Hope the Doc didn't put you on any pills, maybe a little EPO, that would be nice.

Dan O said...

Looks fun. Riding in the dirt rocks.