Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

All work and no play makes Dave a ....

Well, no bicycling the last two days, longer work hours with a plant outage. I won't be able to get any days off this week or rides in the way it looks, hopefully this weekend the pedals spin. My last post I made a request to Amber, my manager's wife to ask her husband for a afternoon off. I knew sometimes she visits this blog. So today I ask my manager about this, and asked if Amber read my request? He said, "no."


So I said, "would you mention to her to read that post?"


He replies back, "Nope because then she'd say give that man some time off."

I have been working on a snow bike purchase, chatting with my bike shop, and corresponding with Speedway Cycles, distributor of the "FatBack" My original plan was for a Salsa MukLuk, but they are not taking orders under 10 now. I don't think production is going to catch up with demand for a spell.


The FatBack can be shipped in a week, and here she is...................muahhhhhh!!!!

The weather has been absolutely perfect, for being out and not in.

I finally found out who has been sneaking my Jose Cuervo,,,,,,CREEEEEPY BABY!!!! We need to talk. And to think I was blaming one of my boys. Ok gotz to go,

RideOFTEN,

DAve.


10 comments:

Harry Legge's Cycling Blog said...

Intervention for Creepy.

I like the looks of that snow bike.

Hang in there.

dawn marie giegerich said...

Tote that barge, life that bale.
Boss man a harsh man.

tainterturtles said...

Wow, a new snow bike??? Nice.

As for Creepy baby....poor sweetie, life must be tough. Hey, can you pour one for me too?

Unknown said...

Fatback is awesome. I wish I could afford that one but Mukluk will have to do for a long time!

Amber - read this post!!!

mrbill said...

Poor Creepy Baby, that stuff put me on the Sidewalk once in Pueblo, Mexico, I wasn't right for two days.

Courtney Hilton said...

I want a snow bike but that darn money thing!

goliah said...

Christ rides a Moulton APB bicycle and is somewhere in England!

http://www.energon.org.uk

Michael Lemberger said...

Can't wait to try out my new snow bike on the snow. I think you should get one.

Steph said...

mmmmmm cuervo black!

Dan O said...

Don't let Creepy Baby ride the snow bike in that condition - no matter what he says...