Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hi guys and girls.

Pleasure on the bike. Rode country side today. 62 miles on dirt and gravel. What a change in weather, started out with a windbreaker on. It was 51 degrees this morning. For the first time since June, I didn't stop for more fluids, my 104 ounces sufficed.

This will be my 57th fall season I've experienced, and I still say, I can't believe it's almost fall. One would think after the 57th reoccurance it shouldn't be a surprise.

Saw this rodent spinning around today on the trail, check out this video I made of this critter, it's wild.











Oh I must introduce you to the star of the show, "MrDaveyGie's Big Adventure" My previously kidnapped Trek 1220. "Those were the days my friends"






Trying to learn how to edit these film clips better. This is one of my routes out of town.



Ok gotta get some stuff done, thanks for stopping.

RideON,

DAve

7 comments:

Harry Legge's Cycling Blog said...

Change is good. Says I from my rut.

dawn marie giegerich said...

Did you give round and round rodent some of your Mountain Dew?

tainterturtles said...

That rodent looked wild. Do I need shin guards to protect my legs from those wild rodents when I ride south to Dubuque?

MrDaveyGie said...

TT there has been several wild rodent attacks lately in this area. This one tried to distract me while the others set up an ambush.

Clive Chapman said...

I think that little feller was either pissed or suffering from Rabies!

Dan O said...

I feel like that rodent sometimes.....

Unknown said...

Looks a little wet huh?