Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Creepy baby, Bugs, and Mr. Cole

Chill'n out in Lakeville Mn with Mr Cole and family. Very strange on the way up, Birgit and I felt that there was something watching us. We looked in the back seat and there sat "Creepy Baby" Very frightening. How did she get there?
























Cole as always is a wonderful treat. We are having a blast.
























Saw these bugs on my front porch before we left. Creepy too.





















I was talking to the neighbors up here in Lakeville Mn, and they were saying there has been an occasional sonic boom. At first they thought it was from the near by airport MSP. However they have now found out it is from local area rider super fast cyclist Mr. H.L. out for a bike ride in the near by area.



Haven't heard yet about price and availability for my desired Salsa snow machine.

That's all I know, how about you?

Ride ON.
DAve.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dave - Milltown has $1499 suggested and November - My LBS said price TBD but I put an order in anways!

Have fun with the family!

Harry Legge's Cycling Blog said...

Sorry about the noise.

Cole's lookin' great. What a blast!

tainterturtles said...

Hey, I've heard that sonic boom way over here in Northwest WI!!!!

I kinda like that creepy baby. The real baby (Cole)is much nicer looking however! Have fun gramps.

dawn marie giegerich said...

Be afraid of Creepy Baby. Be very, very afraid.