Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oh Pugsley, O where O where art though?




Couldn't get good traction. Slid out often, was quite a work out I could almost ride on top the snow, if I keep my speed up. Rode only about 1.5 hours. It was 18 degrees F out, with the wind howling. I kept plenty warm, bar mitts, and good shoes (Sidi) and shoe covers. I need to get a long distance day in soon these choppy rides lack the flood of endorphins. Would have loved to have tried a Pugs with it's 3.7 tires. I'm thinking I could have rode right on top of all the snow. I hope the snow mobiles get out a bunch before the weekend and pack the snow down good.

3 comments:

Harry Legge's Cycling Blog said...

You rock, man. I worked out at the gym.

MrDaveyGie said...

Tom, do you ever do the spin classes at the gym? I am thinking of maybe, to mix it up and keep the cardio rock'n.

Harry Legge's Cycling Blog said...

Yeah, but it's hard to find a good instructor. Some of them play $%&% for music. The scenery can be nice sometimes.