Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tools of Retirement

I've been contemplating the news that my work place that I have worked at the last 33 years has announced it will be closing it's doors. So being 57 years old, and not prepared for this surprising news, I have been thinking what would I need to retire. So as you can see below, I have begun to assemble my list.















...and last but not least, well actually the most important the Money Tree, I have searched this area's country side pretty extensively and have not found it's location. So I need to broaden my search pattern. I am considered negotiating with my recently discovered friends, the colony of Gnomes. Based on some recent evidence I have a strong suspicion they know something about the Money Tree. This week end I might have to spend my daylight hours riding the backwoods in search.



Ok I have to go map some new routes,

Thanks for stopping

RideOften.

DAve

9 comments:

Harry Legge's Cycling Blog said...

Money is over rated. I like the tools and what they're used for.

tainterturtles said...

I was feeling sad for you, but now after seeing your "tools" I'm feeling happy for you. Go for it man! I won't be far behind ya! Maybe we see you out on the Great Divide.

Clive Chapman said...

It's good getting your priorities sorted mate. Glad you're all over it!

Bill G said...

Research the bike extensively. Other than that - have a blast!!

mrbill said...

When you find that "Money Tree", send me a seedling!!! Looks like you've got a good plan going.

Steph said...

Great retirement list.

I want a $$$ tree!!!

Dan O said...

Nice retirement list. Much better then a rocking chair and TV.

Let me know when you find that money tree..

Courtney said...

Awesome! I also want a money tree

dawn marie giegerich said...

Life is short. Buy the toys.