Today will make #99. Some of the things I am going to do after I bag 100 Dirt Metric Centuries
1. Put a piece of tape over my odometer.
2. Do some hill climbing rides.
3. Ride the FattieGirl (see picture below)
4. Ride more technical trails.
5. Get the road bike out for some faster riding. (No snow conditions mandatory)
6. Do some home remodeling.
7. Cancel #6.
Here's the 'Snowmachine', a.k.a. 'FattieGirl' all she needs is some rubber.
I'll leave you with what Dave Nice said on his list of "thank yous"
"And finally for the lovely machine that is the bicycle, my escape, recreation, drug, therapist"