You MUST be tired. I was only mildly entertained tonight. :-)
Now just because she has a degree in Chemical Eng, took college courses in high school, G.P.A. 4.0, played piano, flute, and piccolo, had a full ride at Iowa State, and types 140+ wpm, doesn't mean she should be a SMART Alec, right?
Then my sister Dawn, writes in her blog comment section this to me.
"You should expand beyond biking - you have had interesting experiences in your life -"
Now please ignore the peculiarity that we as a family communicate by blogs, and bear with me in trying to hear what is being said here.
So, OK, it looks like what is being said I should write about something other then bicycling, I guess that is the long and short of it.
So grabbed a few topics out of my brain to expound on and listed some of them here.
1. After a 30 year relationship, and a 25 year marriage destroyed by addictions and then Internet dating and how I met Birgit. This is an interesting story.
2. How my Pitt Bull stopped 5 armed men with guns pulled from entering my house at 4:00 a.m. in the morning. Seriously this happened in 2004.
3. How I survived with ADHD as a hyper never sit still adult when I was put on bed rest for 39 days to repair a fractured vertebra.
4. What I did to get stomped like this picture of me shows when I was 18.
5. What a 270 lb wild Italian man said to me during a card game that caused me to flip the table and him to break my leg which requiring 4 surgeries and 6 months off work. A separate incident then item #4.
So I thought about these topics and others and decided for today I am going to talk about item #6 bicycling.
Yes, today's ride rocked, temp stayed at 39 degrees for Metric Dirt Century #95. Surprised saw a couple of other bikers out on the gravel, one going the opposite direction and one passed me by surprise, which made my ego mania step up the pace and follow his tail. See there is he, gotta catch em. So he was holding about 20 mph, so I rode his wheel, until we went our separate ways.
Now being this blog was dedicated to bicycling I made a little bike clip at the start of today's ride.