Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Here comes the SNOW!!!







Ran, or I should rather say "trudged" for a 1/2 hour on the treadmill and then lifted for a 1/2 hour. The bones in my left foot are sore now. When you get to be my age, you gotta watch out for injuries......:-) Well I think of all the previous injuries tore my ACL twice, broke my MCL, broke my leg, tore my medial cartilage, cracked vertebrae, both rotator cuff tears, fractured jaw,,,,,good gawd...Lots and Lots of snow coming, will be going out trail riding this weekend. It'll be a workout for sure with the deep snow. Sounds good to me. Check out this snow bike. And here is my son Caleb, he's the "pimp-daddy". OH and here is his racing machine, I wanted to get pictures of him jumping with it but he currently has a broken foot from his last jump.
Later

No comments: