Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Arrived back in town around 5:00 p.m., don't know why but I sure felt zapped. Perhaps just the go, go, go of the weekend. But I had a good time in Minnesota with the "kids"


So almost had to force myself to get on a bike tonight, but bike I did. I knew I needed too, I didn't ride yesterday and needed to test the legs out, and not let how I felt at the moment make the decision. It was 90 out and humid, but riding around town was fun, just didn't have full throttle available. That's all right you gotta accept the low energy days too. Tomorrow is a vacation day, so tomorrow is a "ride day" and want to put in some high gravel miles. So we will see how it goes with the 92 degrees and humid forecast. Heat and humidity in the past didn't hinder me for riding, but the old grey mare ain't what she used to be either. I find the older I get, the better I used to be.





Oh and I saw this bike on Ebay, I didn't need another full suspension but the price was right. The only problem it's just so tiny I can't adjust the seat high enough.



























So the weekend is over, hope you had fun,
Over and out.
Dave

No comments: