Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hi Ho the Dario a bik'n I will go.


View of my ride through Eagle Point park tonight and a storm blowing up the river.




Seems the work demands and time schedule has been a bit a-typical for an outage. Or in other words I have not had to work so many hours that bicycling came to a halt. A.K.A. time for bicycling. Went out hill climbing tonight, rode for a hard hour. Leg burn felt good. Wind was blowing me around all over, was fun. I have to figure how I can get the usual spring duties done around the house and still spend billions of hours on a bike. Hmmm, I have to work on that.


My son, Caleb called me on the way to work saying he might run out of gas on the way home tonight, and had no money in his pocket to get gas. Sweet, NOT!!!! He works 15 miles out of town, so I hope I don't have to go pick him up at 1:00 a.m. this morning. He is trying to stay employed, and is a hard worker, but jobs have been scarce lately. So it is what it is.
So I gotta go see if I can find the germs that have infected one of my computers, it has been taking over by a slew of viruses and is hardly usable.
Thanks for stopping by.
Dave

2 comments:

Harry Legge's Cycling Blog said...

Those computer viruses suck.

tainterturtles said...

You hill climbed tonight? Wow, you are dedicated.

Maybe Caleb needs a bicycle for transportation!