Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Darkness on the edge of town

...........................Into the night I go.............................








Saw the bone doctor today. He did drain my knee, he is going to talk to his colleague to see if I am a candidate for the gel treatment. He is not sure because I broke my ACL ligament twice and I guess that makes this procedure questionable for what ever reason.



But enough of that stuff. After work tonight I decided the best thing to do would be to go out and ride a couple of hours on Heritage Trails. When I went through the trail head parking lot there was two guys loading up their snowmobiles on a trailer. It was just getting dark. I wheeled over next to them and said "hello fellows" They looked at me like I was a creature from outer space. I guess from a non bikers perception for a guy to peddle up on the snow, at night, 17 degrees F, with 4 inch tires, just ain't right. The trail was hard packed from all the snow mobile traffic. The ride was fast for snow riding. I couldn't see my speed, or heart rate in the night so I am not sure how hard I was pushing it.

The FatTires go anywhere.



No napping allowed let's get going. It's getting late, it's getting cold.

I will ride again, I will ride some more, I think tomorrow would work quite well.

RideON,

DAve.

2 comments:

Harry Legge's Cycling Blog said...

Drain knee + go for a ride = hardcore! You're an animal.

TrevorW�� said...

Those fat tyres look awesome..!