Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Grandson on the way.

Here is my darling daughter Melissa. Her and her husband Brook are going to be parents soon. My GRANDSON!!. Yeap.
They are causing me to worry. First she started having contractions about 12 weeks early. Now she has developed gestational diabetes. Melissa is on insulin now to keep things under control. Due date is June 15th ultrasounds look good. Yahoo Melissa.
Dad












Don't know if I am going to get out and ride today, thunder storms are looking wicked out there. Will have to do indoor trainer if I don't get out, I day off work is not a day to miss riding something.

Well I did head out door in the rain for a ride. But.......Flat tire put an end to my ride. No repair spare on board. Walked about a mile home in my spd bicycle shoes. Click, click, click. Needed more. Rode the rollers.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Hey, thanks for stopping my blog and glad I could make you laugh!