Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

A pair of dirty 30s this weekend.

Rode 30 miles yesterday on dirt trails and 30 of the same today. Normally I would call that a lazy weekend. But a week ago at this time it was hard to put on my shoes and socks, or open a car door. Won't go into all that again, even though I like to whine, but looking forward to riding into exhaustion again soon and hope I continue on the healing path.
Rode my HardTail yesterday with fat 2.5 tires, was a soft spongy ride but the traction helped. Today rode my Cross bike, my favorite, the zip of this bike is great. Tried her out today on some MotorX trails which is the short video at the end, it was fun plan on spending more time on these jumps and drop offs. Thought about acting my age once, but got so terribly bored.      






















8 comments:

Harry Legge's Cycling Blog said...

Yeah! There's nothing wrong with you.

dawn marie giegerich said...

What IS-S-S that music?

Craig said...

The sound of victory...

Good to see you out there again!

tainterturtles said...

Good to see you got out and rode this weekend. Just remember healing first, riding later!

Anonymous said...

30 miles sounds good to me, especially compared to your last week. Glad to hear that you are doing better.

Dan O said...

Glad to see you back in the saddle. Motocross on a 'cross bike looks fun.

mrbill said...

When I'm hurting I cruise a little, what do you do, go for Danger, Oh Dave. Good tune on the video.

Unknown said...

Good words Dave. Hope the shoulder straightens out for you!!!

Those pump track parks are fun!!!