Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Gnome, Mr. Toad and Blog Stalker.

A drizzly grey day, but it was a much brighter inside my head on this Metric Century 63 miles in  gravel day, so I brightened the sky color. Banging down a Snicker bar here, been loving them since about the time I could first walk or maybe even before that. Was able to push the pace, energy and strength levels were there, some body parts were hurting but they all hung in there and was able to stay on a good pace.   
















The Gnome and his pet Toad were out. Later they went to their shroom deck.



Wish I could do this everyday, and not have to go to work, or do house chores, and other things like that. But the Gnome and Mr. Toad didn't offer me any pixie dust to sprinkle, so I will continue to juggle duties and play in my life.


Recently I have become aware of a blog stalker. So with the help of the FBI, CIA, and other assorted law enforcement agencies we have determined what this man looks like. For now we will call him "Joe" Here is a picture of him, if you see him please exercise extreme caution and lock up the women and children and call in the Navy Seals.


Hope your day had some fun too.
Dave

4 comments:

Dan O said...

Looks like Joe has been hanging around with Gnome and Pet Toad...

tainterturtles said...

Love the gnome pics. Wow, lots of color in your first photo!

Happy riding....

Steph said...

snickers is perfect fuel! as always, I love the fun pics. Hope the shoulder isn't giving you any fits... roll on! :)

Anonymous said...

Dave I think I know who Joe is. I think my wife has been sleeping with him, she has told me of a man with an incredible tounge. Oh well, at least he is not at a certain buffet feeding himself. Be careful on the trail, i know i wouldn't want to run into him out there especially on Sept. 27!!!!